1980 cj-7 Golden Eagle For Sale

daveslayden007

258 engine, 31" Tires, Body is in great shape, Soft top and doors in good shape, Original paintjob, Power steering, etc....I live near Nashville, TN. $4,000(Or Best Offer)

Do you have any pictures of your Jeep for sale? Can you give me any more info about the Golden Eagle in general, what years were they made, what came stock, etc.? What condition is the engine and trans in? How many Miles? How many owners do you know of and how long have you had it?
Thanks,
CJ_JEEPER
[addsig]

Do you still have the CJ for sell? If you do, where is it?

Thanks,
Roger[addsig]

daveslayden007 said:
258 engine, 31" Tires, Body is in great shape, Soft top and doors in good shape, Original paintjob, Power steering, etc....I live near Nashville, TN. $4,000(Or Best Offer)
<br>
My wife is interested in this vehicle. Is it an automatic? Are any pictures available? We'd be willing to drive to TN to see it if necessary. I think I'm about an hour away from you.

Re: 1040041

ok....this is something i dont understand why do people try and respond to people who posted a topic one time, and were never heard from again, if it was someone who had 500+ posts and looked like they might still be around, but WHY do you have to drag out old assed topics like this....

Back