1990 wranger

mingez

Quick, what do you think it's worth? About to bid on EBAY.

My max bid is currently at 4100. It's in decent shape, and a 6 cyl.

Good tires, no flares though.

Black, with a hard top.

TIA

what really matter is, what's it worth to YOU! If it's in any kinda shape, I don't think you can go wrong for anything under $5K. The resale value never seems to drop much below that. I'm kinda partial to black, anyway.

Go for it! You only live once!

yeah, it's worth it. that thing is CLEAN!!! tell them to take that rock out of the tire, though! :)

That thing aint worth 1k because of those darn head lights. JK

It is really clean, I say do it.

Shoulda done it, Mingez!!!! I noticed the front bumper had been whacked outta shape, though....makes ya kinda wonder about the frame. Anyway, you shoulda done it! I'm not a fan of hardtops...too much hassle for Kansas weather...I need something I can take down or put up in an instant. Still, ya shoulda done it!!!!

I didn't go for it because I found an ad for one here in El Paso. I didn't want to pass up this deal just in case. It's only 50 minutes away. I'm staying at a friends house tonight, and tommorrow I shall see it. I hope I made the right choice! :?

brand new soft top

I think you made a good move. That YJ had the flares removed and a shackle lift. My guess would be som e kid had it and ran the snot out of it. Alot of that shiny black paint around the bumpers/frame looked fresh.

I would rather see original paint with scratches than a fresh paint job, you knever know what's underneath.

I love ebay, but I couldn't bid on a car or Jeep. Too much could go wrong.

Hang in there the right one will surface!

Back