350 heater hoses 95 wrangler

Gerks

Hey everybody it's me again, yet with another question, I'm wrapping up my 95 yj build and have a little issue. I put in a 350 tbi out of 93 Chevy truck, only problem is what do I do about heater hoses?? I have an aluminum radiator I go from 4wd and my water pump doesn't have any ports on it for heater core hoses,, now there is 1 port on passenger rear of intake, but what can I do about other hose?? Can I tie it into top or bottom radiator hose? Any help would b appriciated thanks

Can you post a pic of the water pump and your engine. Thats odd your pump don't have any ports. I know you can buy thermastat housing with extra port.

The gm had the one heater hose at front or rear of intake. And the return dumped right back into the rad via a port on the passenger side of the rad.

I wish I could post pics,, but u fortunately I'm better with welders torchs and wrenches then my iPhone,,, but yup the only port is for lower rad hose. And one on rear of intake for heater hoses. Any ideas on how to correct this? How have other people handled this when doing there 350tbi conversions? Thanks

I ordered the Novak rad. Lol. Saved up my pennies.

Back