aftermarket hardtops

cody77

hey guys and gals, i was sitting around the other day and i realized something...with me moving from out of the woods and going to college this fall my soft topped yj is just begging to be broken into, stolen, etc. since i'll be living on campus and all. so i've reluctantly put my lift on hold to look into getting a hardtop. best i can gather from what i've read is that the steel horse hardtops are crap, but what about other brands, like pavement ends? is it the same story or are they any better? i know it'd probably be better to find an oe top, but i'm just wanting to get some input in case i cant locate one before classes start. thanks a million[addsig]

I have the Pavement Ends Targa Two Piece top and I truly love it. Fit and style are good. Ez to on and off the top and the half top is really cool for the early spring and late fall seasons. The only problem with the pavement ends company is I can not get parts form the jokers. I have made several attempts to buy small parts that I was able to fab but the word was no for parts. Go figure, Why would a company make items for a nitch market and then cut their own throats over a siple yet need thing like coustmer service. Good luck in your quest. tug[addsig]

Back