axle up grade ???

ok heres what i got i have a 1981 cj-7 383 stroker roughly 575 hp maybe a hair more th 350 shift kit b&m holeshot 2500 stall currently i have the amc 20 in rear locked and dana 30 front locked 4.88 gears looking to up grade to stronger axles and maybe a 5.13 gear as i run 38,s rt now and want to go to 44's have two ?'s here one i have to sell the axcles i have now to fund getting the new axles. how much u think i should ask for the axles i have now in the jeep they r completely rebuilt with less then 16000 miles on them very little off road use just a few mud bogs and small trail rides on the local back forty on the farm. ? number two i want to go to full size axles but i do not like the dana 44 i want something strong yet not to exspensive

83-cj-7=383-stroker said:
ok heres what i got i have a 1981 cj-7 383 stroker roughly 575 hp maybe a hair more th 350 shift kit b&m holeshot 2500 stall currently i have the amc 20 in rear locked and dana 30 front locked 4.88 gears looking to up grade to stronger axles and maybe a 5.13 gear as i run 38,s rt now and want to go to 44's have two ?'s here one i have to sell the axcles i have now to fund getting the new axles. how much u think i should ask for the axles i have now in the jeep they r completely rebuilt with less then 16000 miles on them very little off road use just a few mud bogs and small trail rides on the local back forty on the farm. ? number two i want to go to full size axles but i do not like the dana 44 i want something strong yet not to exspensive

1tons out of an old truck like 60 or 70

For the rear rick up a GM 14bolt out of a junk yard and have it narrowed if you so disire and the front a D60.

Bacon

Back