axles from a fire

Gerks

Here's my question, I have a friend who has a scout rear axle and a waggy front 44 with 4:27 gears and lockers in both I can but them for $100 rear has disc brakes conversion, the only problem is his garage caught fired and burned up his jeep and all, he says the front axle is warped due to the heat of the fire but the rear is not. The ring&pinion and the auburn lockers should still b good right??? I know I can't use front axle but I can find another one to put parts in

Oh and by the way I'm lookin to put the axles in a 95 yj with 330hp 350/nv4500/241 with SOA with 37" tires hope that helps

U don't think the locker and ring&pinion r any good? I could scrap reat of axles and get $100 back

I think I have to atleast look at them to c what the axles,oil in center section is like, if all oil is burnt out then yea I think it's scrap time

Atleast I can make some money from scrap yard from the axles they r toast all oil is burnt out of centers both axles r warped fire was so hot it melted the transmission and t-case houseings

U really gotta pick a topic about axles to comment on the engine that I'm puttin in my jeep?? Well if I hit the lottery I'll do a diesel,,,, for now I'll stick with what I got that's not a 4cyl!!!!

Back