Baby!

TwistedCU

Levi James Gardner was born at 5:52 p.m. Monday February 19th. weighing 8 lbs, 2.8 oz. and measuring 22"!

We arrived at the hospital at 3:00 am and Leigh was in labor for nearly 15 hours, but thankfully everything went well... slow, but well.

Mom and Levi are both healthy and are now home with the rest of the family.

Harry

Welcome to the land of sleep deprivation! :purple: :purple: :purple:

Congratulations!!:lol:

You did slip a Jeep related name in there. My Jeep is or was a Levi's Edition. Now that you have started a trend, you can work you way down Laredo, Renegade, Golden Eagle, Jamboree, Wrangler, Surrey, Tuxedo Park, Willy's, etc.. That should cover at least 9 more children.

Hahaha you guys are sharp ;)

Here's a quick pic I just snapped. I have better ones but they're undeveloped.
1052882321-1.jpg

8000 posts, eh? I need to find a hobby :lol:

You did slip a Jeep related name in there. My Jeep is or was a Levi's Edition. Now that you have started a trend, you can work you way down Laredo, Renegade, Golden Eagle, Jamboree, Wrangler, Surrey, Tuxedo Park, Willy's, etc.. That should cover at least 9 more children.

10 you forgot his daughter Ruby Contance....:purple:

Anybody know a good urologist in southern York County? I need to have a little "procedure" done :( :purple:

Congrats to you and the Mrs> He's a a beautiful baby! I feel honored to see you have given him my name for his middle. Thanks TC :rolleyes: Good luck and have fun with him. Cause as you already know they grow way too fast!