Boise State Nat Champs?

KrazyJeeper

What do you think? I am a Texhoman so I was hoping OK would pull it out, what a great game. I don't know anything about Boise, but if there 13-0 and have played tough top ten teams, then maybe they should be considered. The only thing I think will hender them is the old school deception plays. Many people nowadays may think it's sneaky or cheating. I don't.

Wow, that was an amazing game. And the sneaky plays, I think it just shows pure guts to try and snake one of those plays in the midst of the field and even more talent to be able to pull it out in the clutch like that. I wanna see em play, that was a good game.

One of the best college games I've seen in a LONG while!!! Boise State all the way!!!!!!

Never been a better argument for a playoff, IMHO. Only sport on ANY level where there isn't a playoff.:( :(

If Florida beats Ohio State, the "blue field" guys should be National Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Boise State!!! What a great game.

my team, the louisville cardinals should have had it. that damn rutgers game messed that up. oh well, the orange bowl isn't too bad.

College fooball sucks. That was a great game (I saw the highlights), but the fact that Boise State and Michigan have NO shot at the title is BOGUS. This is why this year, there will be no champ. Next year, no champ. Texas? Never won anything as far as I'm concerned. USC, who cares? No playoffs = no champion.

You've heard my rants on the BCS before, it's crap, and college ball will be meaningless until it's vanquished. Until then, I will never patronize NCAA Football.

I only pay attention to see who's un and coming for the NFL.

I watched the last 3 minutes, was the rest of the game as exciting as the last three minutes? 3 attempts at a 2pt. conversion followed by an interception. I don't watch or follow much sports but it was a good game to watch.

Back