• 100_2836.jpg
    100_2836.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 181
  • 100_2745.jpg
    100_2745.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 252

Damn, she's HOT!

And the girl ain't bad either ;)

Square headlights + green paint + tan top = epic win.

Come on man.... is that really yours.... haha I mean the girl. LOL just giving you a hard time. Nice Jeep. I guess I should go out and buy another Jeep. it has been years since having a Jeep. Seems all I do these days is build buggies and have my wife yell at me for working too much.

Dan
www.bluetorchfab.com

You could try the arcade, it's a great way to pass time : Jeepz.com - Arcade

Or just post more photos :shades:

Last edited:
This is my girl, she may be dog-ugly but at least she combed her hair for the picture!!

Attachments

• doggy+do.bmp
    53.8 KB · Views: 252
  • doggy-do.jpg
    doggy-do.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 528
Last edited by a moderator:

Ugly Chicks are like mopeds...

Fun to ride till your friends see you.

thanks guys....I'm not 100% sure which one I like better....I never see any pics of girls on here so I thought I'd share....maybe liven things up a bit. I'm going 4 wheelin today so I'll try to get her muddy and post pics....maybe of the jeep to

Thanks Chris. I hadn't thought about it, but you're right, we don't have lots of girl pics around here.

I didnt want to offend anybody Terry....hope all is well throughout the forum

Doesn't bother me at all, I'm cool with it :D

I've seen a few pictures of people's kids, and plenty of Jeeps, but no "pictures of girlfriends" threads.

when and if one does get started let me know...I have qiute a few good ones she doesn't mind me showing...

Unless some magic happens in the next few weeks you can count me out. I don't have one of those fabled girlfriends. -Time + -Money = -Sex Appeal.

If your referring to my jeep buckshot its 2" shackle + 2" body. and it works great, I just upgraded to some mud tires and I'm waiting to try them out.

If your referring to my jeep buckshot its 2" shackle + 2" body. and it works great, I just upgraded to some mud tires and I'm waiting to try them out.

Oh, it looks like more on the B/L in the 2nd pic.

I'm thinking of doing a B/L, but prolly only 1" or 1-1/2".

You have good taste in the wimenz too, BTW!:shades:

Back