Chevy s10 rims fit a jeep?

richgilbert81

Ran into a gentleman last week that had a set of aluminum rims with good tires on them he was selling for $100. I own a 1999 jeep grand Cherokee and also a 1987 jeep wrangler with stock axles in it still for now. Will these rims bolt on either one of my jeeps? If so that's a good deal and I'll grab them right up. Save on my winter studs and my wheeling tires to run around town with.

Unfortunately no. The s10 has a bolt pattern of 5x4.75 rim and your jeep'S have 5x4.5.

I thought some forts rims were same. I remember one my jeeping buddy's picked up a set a few years back and bolted them right on. I think the offset was different but still worked... Thanks all.

Fullsize ford should be 5x5.5 until 96 then it went metric. The ford rangers will have the 5x4.5 pattern.

Ford explorers also will swap. Heck there is a guy driving around here with rims from a early 2000's 17" dodge intrepid rims on his XJ. as long as they are 5 on 4.5 and enough back spacing to clear the brakes, they will fit.

The tires will, but the rims no.
I have an 88 s-10 and 78 cj5. I just put Crager rims on the jeep, had the tires from the truck put on them, and put new tires in the truck."I drive it much more" the jeep is my toy.

Back