Complete V8 Motor And Trans For Tj

Wolfsmate79

I am selling a bolt up and plug in ready V8 drive train for a jeep TJ. Motor is a 5.3L Vortec out of a 2001 Chevy 1.2 ton and has 300 miles on it. The trans is the 4L60E and has 300 miles on it as well. I have had the fly wheel and all internals in transmission upgraded to the HD stuff . Had advanced adapters kit installed so it would bolt right up to a NP231 t-case. Also have advanced adapters transmission mount to bolt it inot jeep, motor mounts form advanced adapters. and the computer and wiring harness are from Howell Manufacturing so it will plug right into the jeep harness and all jeep gauges will work and jueep thinks it is a jeep motor. I have over $5000 invested in this so far and it has never been put in the jeep yet but is ready to just set in. I will sacrifice whole set up for $3000. Let me know!

I am interested in you set up. I am selling my Jasper 4.0 with Avenger Intercooled Supercharger and Jasper Auto Transmission, so I can install a V8. I have a SB Chevy, but would rather have what you are selling. Interseted in a trade? If not, I may be interested in straight up buy. Where are you located?

Back