coverting fastback to a family style rollcage

life_amateur

Does anyone offer a weld in tube to convert the fastback to a family cage? Placement and size has to be identical to the factory as I plan on getting a frameless soft top. Seems I like came across a manf on the web at one time, but I can't for the life of me find it.

Thanks.

why not go to the junkyard and grab one, then just paint it? youll probably pay just as much for a weld in kit as you would for one from a junkyard that just got in a head on or something

hit up a junk yard or go with a custom cage. if you cant weld... maybe now is a good time and excuse to teach yourself (if you're in to that sorta thing)

if you wanna go with slavage... go to www.car-part.com

I personally like the fastback bars better than the family ones... gives a jeep more attitude in my opinion. The only thing i find appealing about the family style is the good foundation for a custom cage.

RE: I have a problem

I see them sell on ebay every now and then, pretty cheap all things considered

Reversed Rotation Vs. Regular Rotation

so the concensus is..... (drum roll please)
your better off getting a family cage off ebay or from the junkyard cuz theyre not hard to find and theyre not as expensive as a weld in kit would be

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Do you heat with firewood?

yeah just go with a junkyard cage... the custom factor helps too... "i took this off of a....." is always a good impressive statement

Back