Custom TJ front bumper

Like the bumper, do u have a matching rear? I couldn't see the specks on eBay. What winch? Stock fog lights? Zip code 60169. Thanks!

Like the bumper, do u have a matching rear? I couldn't see the specks on eBay. What winch? Stock fog lights? Zip code 60169. Thanks!

A bumper starts its life as 1/4" sheet. The bumper measures 44" wide. The pull points accept 3/4" D-rings and are 1" thick. They mount using stock hardware (altough I'd suggest upgrading to Grd 8 bolts). The bumper should work with most winch plates. As far as fog lights, the bumper does not come pre-drilled for lights, but if you wanted I can definately punch a couple in before I would ship it out. The bumper is shipped as bare steel.

Currently I don't have a matching rear bumper( altough I have the metal just eyeing me down out in the shop). If you were interested in one I can definately keep you informed as things come along.

Shipping for a bumper to your door would run $35 via UPS ground. If you'd like one just shoot me an email.

Thanks for the interest,

Paul LeMay
JP Willy Customs
JPWillyCustoms@gmail.com
218-343-6216

IMG_0998-1.jpg

IMG_20101001_160541-1.jpg

jeeperwilly said:
A bumper starts its life as 1/4" sheet. The bumper measures 44" wide. The pull points accept 3/4" D-rings and are 1" thick. They mount using stock hardware (altough I'd suggest upgrading to Grd 8 bolts). The bumper should work with most winch plates. As far as fog lights, the bumper does not come pre-drilled for lights, but if you wanted I can definately punch a couple in before I would ship it out. The bumper is shipped as bare steel.

Currently I don't have a matching rear bumper( altough I have the metal just eyeing me down out in the shop). If you were interested in one I can definately keep you informed as things come along.

Shipping for a bumper to your door would run $35 via UPS ground. If you'd like one just shoot me an email.

Thanks for the interest,

Paul LeMay
JP Willy Customs
JPWillyCustoms@gmail.com
218-343-6216

Man, sounds good. How about a stinger? Always liked the look of that. Wouldn't mind protecting my winch and engine bay.

They are really nice looking bumpers and exactly what I've been looking for. I'd love to get one if we can make it work out

Man, sounds good. How about a stinger? Always liked the look of that. Wouldn't mind protecting my winch and engine bay.

Yet another project I'm working on. I've had a couple folks ask about them. I don't have a bender at the moment, so all the bending and cutting for a stinger would have to be shipped out of house. As soon as I get the rocker sliders I'm working on figured out, the stinger will move higher on my "To-Do" list.

Am I correct in understanding that these wont fit a 1990 YJ?

I've been trying to find a straight/stock YJ to get some good measurements off. I've built a couple by hand (nothing in AutoCad for the laser yet) but the holes are always a little off. It seems the jeep I measured had a tweeked frame. I'm not sure but the TJ hole width might work out. Holes on the TJ bumper measure approx. 30 3/4" center to center. The bumper has slotted mounting holes so you might be able to bolt it on. The big difference between the TJ and YJ is that the YJ mounts with only 4 bolts while the TJ uses 6. You'd end up with an extra set of holes on the top of the bumper.

As soon as I have a YJ bumper in production I can toss up another post.

jeeperwilly said:
Yet another project I'm working on. I've had a couple folks ask about them. I don't have a bender at the moment, so all the bending and cutting for a stinger would have to be shipped out of house. As soon as I get the rocker sliders I'm working on figured out, the stinger will move higher on my "To-Do" list.

Well please keep me in mind when u get ur rock sliders running, and that stinger.

jeeperwilly said:
I've been trying to find a straight/stock YJ to get some good measurements off. I've built a couple by hand (nothing in AutoCad for the laser yet) but the holes are always a little off. It seems the jeep I measured had a tweeked frame. I'm not sure but the TJ hole width might work out. Holes on the TJ bumper measure approx. 30 3/4" center to center. The bumper has slotted mounting holes so you might be able to bolt it on. The big difference between the TJ and YJ is that the YJ mounts with only 4 bolts while the TJ uses 6. You'd end up with an extra set of holes on the top of the bumper.

As soon as I have a YJ bumper in production I can toss up another post.

I dont really see an extra couple of holes as being a big problem. Ill check out the measurements on mine tomorrow afternoon and get back to you

Zip code 83704 what can we do for shipping? And do you want me to use the previously posted link for the purchase?

Zip code 83704 what can we do for shipping? And do you want me to use the previously posted link for the purchase?

UPS is telling me $47.50, I'm thinking I can do a little better. If you have paypal, that's usually the easiest. Shoot me an email with your paypal account, and I'll send you a bill. Easy as pie....

jeeperwilly said:
UPS is telling me $47.50, I'm thinking I can do a little better. If you have paypal, that's usually the easiest. Shoot me an email with your paypal account, and I'll send you a bill. Easy as pie....

Mmmm... pie. Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.

Okay... I've never used paypal before, but I got all signed up and situated with an account. I tried sending you an email, as per your request, but its asking for an amount. Im sorry, im just not sure how to go forward with this. Also, you mentioned in a previous post that you could punch some holes for the lights before shipping it. Would you mind doing that for me as well? I like the set up you have in your pics. If its easier for communications, feel free to shoot me an email travislaw79@gmail.com. thanks for your patience.

Back