Dan from Blue Torch FabWorks, Inc here.....

Dan

Whats up everyone? I forgot all about this forum. I got the reminder email yesterday telling me to drop back in and check things out. LOL i have not been on the forum since 2003.

For those of you who do not know me. My name is Dan DuBose. I started a little shop called Blue Torch FabWorks, Inc back in 2001. Today we have grown into one of the world leaders in rock crawler parts and vehicles. We are not just a bracket and tab company like some of the ones who popped up to copy us. We also fabricate world class vehicles here in the shop. Through custom fabrication we have developed many of the parts we sell today. In other words the parts we make came from a real world need while building in our shop. If you have never visited out site be sure to check it out. www.bluetorchfab.com . Be sure to add me on Myspace www.myspace.com/bluetorchfab

When I get a couple extra minutes I am going to get over and pay for the vendor status. In the mean time I guess I better not post up product. I might get in trouble. LOL

Feel free to email me or PM if you have any questions. I am here to answer tech questions as well as product questions.

Thanks
Dan DuBose
Blue Torch FabWorks, Inc

How could you have forgotten about Jeepz ;)

thanks for coming back Dan - I've heard alot of good things about Blue Torch

How could you have forgotten about Jeepz ;)

thanks for coming back Dan - I've heard alot of good things about Blue Torch

Terry,

I have been so busy the past few years. I have been very limited on the boards I post on. I have been trying to add a couple more boards back to a weekly visit type thing.

Are you interested in me writing some tech or responding to peoples tech questions for you. I might have a couple things to offer the readers here. If so just point me in the direction of what you feel the board needs. I can get too in deep with a tech article right now as we are getting ready for the upcoming Vegas to Reno race. I so need a vacation right about now. Gotta love what you do I guess.

Dan

Dan,
I'd love to have you contribute to the forum, we've got some really sharp guys here, but we're always looking for more. I like to keep the straight marketing to the vendors forum, but you are more than welcome to hang out and talk about Jeeps and fabrication with the rest of us gear heads.

Some how-to articles would rock (can't think of anything off the top of my head). I'd love some video from Vegas if you get any (our video site is http://video.jeepz.com ).

Hey Dan... Big Fan, Love your builds on other boards, used a number of your products on past projects.

Edit.. Actually I have to place an order for some stuff soon.

Dan,
I'd love to have you contribute to the forum, we've got some really sharp guys here, but we're always looking for more. I like to keep the straight marketing to the vendors forum, but you are more than welcome to hang out and talk about Jeeps and fabrication with the rest of us gear heads.

Some how-to articles would rock (can't think of anything off the top of my head). I'd love some video from Vegas if you get any (our video site is http://video.jeepz.com ).

I will see what I can come up in the way of an how to type deal. Do you guys have an area on the forum that would be more suited for fabrication related topics?

Dan

Hey Dan... Big Fan, Love your builds on other boards, used a number of your products on past projects.

Edit.. Actually I have to place an order for some stuff soon.

Thanks for the props. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for the biz also.

Dan

If you want to write a complete how to, just throw it into microsoft word along with the photos where you want them, and email it to me (webmaster at this domain).

As to a fabrication section, you know, we really don't have a section for that... I may have to create one.

If you want to write a complete how to, just throw it into microsoft word along with the photos where you want them, and email it to me (webmaster at this domain).

As to a fabrication section, you know, we really don't have a section for that... I may have to create one.

With as many people out there wanting to make their own stuff these days I think you would have a number of people posting content in a section dedicated to fabrication. A fab section would not be limited to only metal fab. It could be anything one builds for their Jeep. If you do start a section like that I think most of my posts would fall into that area.

Dan

Back