Denver Colorado Blizzard 2006

rutunu

:D :D :D :D DENVER COLORADO BLIZZARD 2006:D :D :D :D

Here are some pics of what we are dealing with here in Denver Today, Still piling up for another 18 hrs

Attachments

• DSC00042.JPG
    DSC00042.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC00041.JPG
    DSC00041.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC00043.JPG
    DSC00043.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 213

My sister has 5 foot drifts in her front yard. It's been declared a state of emergency out there. Hang in there!

My son is somewhere in Arizona and thinks he's going to drive through the night to get to his home in Silverthorne. I am worried sick.

Last edited:
This is CRAZY. My dog jumped into the snow and I lost her for a few minutes.

And I have an empty refridgerator. HUNGRY. Even if I could get out, everything's closed. I was in shorts 2 days ago!!! Argh.

Here Crackers...(snap snap) here Crackers. :lol:
JK, I'd kill and eat my neighbors before my dog! And before anyone goes there, NO Japanese people don't eat dog.

Seriously tho, I have a can of beans, PBR and one potsticker as well as 3 eggs in my fridge. Otherwise, I've got some bagels that I got free from my PT job (Day olds) I made some cheese pizza bagels out of the little cheese I had in the fridge, and some old spaghetti sauce I left in there. Pretty good actually with some PBR to wash it down with!

I've got all of this gourmet crap: spices, sauces, oils, etc. But I can't eat any of it!

The worst part is, my Pop was supposed to fly in tommorrow, but all flights are cancelled.

What the heck?!? Hang in there, ye with blizzard and snow...

It's 40 degrees and cloudy here... How the heck does THAT work?

I just went outside with a yardstick and I have 20" of snow exactly in my front yard. :shock:

We lucked out on the snow. It's all west of us, we just got rain and 45-50 degree temps. Western Kansas is pretty much shut down. I-70 is shut down from Wakeeney to Denver and beyond.

FUN FUN FUN FUN,,,,,, Just went outside and we have 4 1/2 Feet of snow already...... I don't know if 4x4 is going to help now:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I could deal with the lack of food, but to get snowed in without any Beer. My god it's armageddon!

Don't look at only having two beers left negative, just think, at least they're COLD! Drink sparingly until you can dig out. Man, I hate to be out of beer. If I lived in Denver, I would think about buying one of those micro brewery things. Never tried it myself, but hey, it's beer. Be safe.

hay ill take some of that off your hand for ya (the snow and the beer) send some my way would ya

WalMart said in a story I saw last year that they can track what people buy leading up to a hurricane and then ship out those demand items to the stores 3 days before the storm hits.
Out of the top 5 items, I was shocked to read

Beer and Strawbetty PopTarts.:purple:

Holy crap, I'm coming out there for Christmas this saturday, and after seeing your pics... I want to bring my JEEP! Dang! You think United Airlines will let me check a 3000 pound bag?

here a video from this morning

cant attach stand by

Last edited:
DAMIT! Soo much snow here and my Jeep is on blocks!!! Atleast the pathfinder can get though it but its no where near as fun as the Jeep with the bikini top on flying down the roads with 2+feet of snow.

Now where did i put that innertube and tow strap for some truck skiing...

It rarely snows here in Bama, especially not if I have a running 4wd. Now I've got 3 runners so it's guaranteed never to snow again.
You guys got power? The power goes out here the minute they predict flurries. I have made it a point to keep plenty of firewood and Coleman fuel just in case.

It rarely snows here in Bama, especially not if I have a running 4wd. Now I've got 3 runners so it's guaranteed never to snow again.
You guys got power? The power goes out here the minute they predict flurries. I have made it a point to keep plenty of firewood and Coleman fuel just in case.
Our motorhome in the back yard has a 80gallon propane tank. We could leave the heat on for weeks at a time and still be fine. Then all we'd have to deal with would be my sister:lol:

Back