eBay Sleeper ???

Gotta love the custom speaker install. I was just in Lakeland on monday. I wish I would have seen this earlier to check it out.

If i had 2 grand, id take it. Hell up here there is barely any where to wheel, might as well look like i do wheel... :purple:

seriously massachusettes, anyone know where i can go and spend the day? im sick of hiding from cops!

Yup, it is a 2wd Cherokee!:lol:

Check this out about the tires:
the tires mtrs on back and bf all terr. on the front one back tire is brand new. i also have a spare the same as the rest.

MTR's on the back, BFG AT's on the front (left front looks like a racing slick it's so bald!). Oh, but he has a spare that's the same as the rest.....same as the rest? Which, the MTR or the BFG?:lol:

but for 2 grand...

It'll cost you close to that much to undo the damage that has been done just to the suspension....then you'll be looking at buying at least 3 tires, and who knows what shape the engine is really in.

His ability to write fluently should be your first clue! I'll bet there may be some great deals to be had on craigs or Ebay, but if the seller can't form a complete sentence I won't even bother reading them most of the time.

We've got a 4x4 version at the hunting club that we only gave $500 for. Has over 200k on the ticker and still runs strong. The 4wd might even work if I can ever make time to replace all the vacuum lines some numbnuts removed.

hahahaha

if it was 4 wheel drive, id bid 1500 and beat the s$@* outta it

That's alot of money to throw away. I bought a car a week ago for $400 to beat the crap out of it. But After abusing it one night, I decided $400 was too much to throw away. So I sold it for $700. :D

That's alot of money to throw away. I bought a car a week ago for $400 to beat the crap out of it. But After abusing it one night, I decided $400 was too much to throw away. So I sold it for $700. :D

question is now.. what to do with the $300?8)

Back