Fender Flares.

segator

I have a 95 wrangler and was thinking of taking my 6" flares off. I have 31 BFG's on it. Has anyone done this, and what are the opinions please.

tons of people run with no flares. google images or search it up

Take em off, but know that if you run off road, theres nothing there now to stop all the mud, water, rocks and such from being thrown up the side of your ride and right in your window. But they look good on or off!

I have wide flares on my '06 and run 31's too. The flares cover the whole tire which does not look as cool as open wheel......but....what do you want? Do you:

1. Want to look cool. (lose flares)

or

2. Do you like not having rooster tails of water off of every tire every time it rains and not having rocks and mud land on your hood, windshield, dashboard, seats, head and lap? (keep flares)

I learned my lesson on my last TJ. I had swampers that stuck out and have had baseball-sized chunks of red Alabama clay land in my lap:D.

I have stock flares on mine and my 31s stick out at least an inch or two I love how it looks but in the winter I almost wish I have the extended flares just because salt gets all over my jeep

I have no flares.I honestly have no opinion of running with or with out them. mine are gone simply due to years of abuse, they are simply no longer attached to the body.

Back