Finnaly Somewhere To Wheel!!!!

laxpug19

PURE LUCK!!!

I've been talking about how there is no where to wheel in mass, but corn fields that i know of. BUT THINGS CHANGE, i randomly met this kid at a party who runs a stock land rover. But thats besides the point. The next day i headed up about 30 min away to Hampton Falls, Nh. RIGHT NEXT TO HAMPTON BEACH!! and we hit the trails, there was 4-10 inches of snow, and i was so proud of the jeep. I forgot the camera but the next time i head up ill take some shots. He said there was a 2 mile trail, but it was blocked off by snow and there is alotta hills so it would of been really rough. I CANT WAIT FOR THE SNOW TO MELT!!!

yeah, he lead most of the way, but i did some hills, he wouldnt dare too. I was surprised though, i mean he was wearing a popped collar shirt and probably 200 dollar abercrombie jacket.

yeah, he lead most of the way, but i did some hills, he wouldnt dare too. I was surprised though, i mean he was wearing a popped collar shirt and probably 200 dollar abercrombie jacket.
for some reason those guys always smell funny... like they are trying to cover up their stink with axe or somthing.. kind of like my roommate... just he drive a little car

I eat these guys for breakfast, they're worthless.

he even brought his girlfriend, who i would say wasnt too pretty to begin with. But she was too stuck up to even say hi to us.

What are you talking about? I usually wheel in a pin striped Brooks Brothers 3 piece and I wave to almost everybody.

Sorry man, I live in mass, there are hundreds of places to wheel, just need to know where to look. I would advise to join a reputable club [cough.. cough www.newenglandjeepz.org cough.. cough] we are able to wheel on lots of private land in ct, ma, nh, vt, and me. plus our club allong has hundreds of private land we secure that only we wheel.

The chances that the public land in mass is going to be open for all is not going to last long. I would advise that you participate in a group and help by doing your part.

Last edited:

that link isnt working.

Its ok i only have another... 6 months of mass.

I don't think I will be out that way anytime soon. Still recovering from the last trip.

Tow hooks, where can i buy them, and do i just bolt them to my bumpers?

front or rear.. either way, they were factory equipment on what appears to be a TJ (what your driving) the most economical way would be to get them from ebay, but beware.. some of the stuff on ebay is junk. 4WD parts, acme, and quadratec would be good sources, but you pay a little more. If you a person who like instant gratification, go to the dealership and pay way too much for them, bolt them on and go pull on something!

Sully, when you do get out here, we got some new(to us) land that rivals all that west coast stuff!

I had a half day today and went back up with a friend. If anyone is from North Shore mass, or know anything about the beaches, Its right near the power plant. I took some pics on my phone, it was too cold today, kinda pointless. but next wednesday is supposed to be 60!!!!

Back