Firestone Destination A/T'S

LeakingJeep

Gentlemen,

In January I was lucky and bought a brand new left over 2008 Jeep Rubicon for $22600.00. I am not a hardcore off roader but I was looking for a Sahara but when I saw this deal I snapped it up. It is a great vehicle. I will use it mostly on the highway. When winter comes I go off road to hunt. Now to my question. Next week I am going to my local Firestone dealer and have the Mud Terrain tires replaced with the Firestone Destination A/T tires. Since most of my driving is on pavement am I getting the right tire? Again let me stress that I love this car and my wife drives our Grand Cherokee. I love this vehicle when the snow flies here in NY I do not even have to use 4 wheel drive because the tires are so aggressive. When the winter arrives this year I will put back the off road tires. By the way where can I get 4 cheep wheels that I can mount the mudders on for this winter. They do not have to be fancy. Thanks in advance for your help.

It's up to you, but I would probably keep them on. Then, when they wear out, you can buy whatever you wish. That way, you wouldn't have to switch out your tires when you want to have some fun.
Plus, you have a Rubicon.

Using my highly coveted math knowledge, I concluded the following:

Rubicon = offroad

offroad = MT's Therefore:

Rubicon = MT's

As far as rims look in the paper shop I know it is in NY but not sure if all over.Ebay also..You should be able to find some stock rims for reasonable amount from those people that dont like to roll on stock rims.

It's up to you, but I would probably keep them on. Then, when they wear out, you can buy whatever you wish. That way, you wouldn't have to switch out your tires when you want to have some fun.
Plus, you have a Rubicon.

Using my highly coveted math knowledge, I concluded the following:

Rubicon = offroad

offroad = MT's Therefore:

Rubicon = MT's

:agree:

Back