Ford Wrangler

southtj

image-missing.png

The Troller - It could be coming to the US. :confused:
Do a google image search for "Troller T4" for more pics.

SAO PAULO, Brazil, Nov 10 (Reuters) - Brazilian off-road vehicle maker Troller Veiculos Especias said on Friday it was holding talks with Ford Motor Co. (F.N: Quote, Profile, Research) that may lead to its sale to the U.S. company.

Troller, which based the design of its T4 markee vehicle on the Willys jeeps, has 500 employees and produces about 100 automobiles a month. The company, founded in 1997 in the northern state of Ceara, makes two vehicle models: the T4 and a pick-up truck called Pantanal.

"The negotiation is taking place indeed, but the deal hasn't been closed," Troller's communications department said, adding that there are no guarantees the sale may go through.

Ford's communications department in Brazil said in a statement it "constantly prepares studies and evaluations with a goal of finding business and product opportunities. However, we don't comment on those issues."

The talks come as Ford's president for Brazil and Mercosur Barry Engle was called back on Monday to the U.S. to help the automaker in its restructuring plan. The company, which posted a $5.8 billion third-quarter loss on Oct. 23, named Marco de Oliveira to replace Engle.
http://tinyurl.com/yjcx9v

Last edited:

They had CJ knockoffs when I was in Korea. I think they called it the Hondo or something like that.

Square... thats how you know its not a real jeep... Cuz all real jeeps have round headlights :)

Yall know Im just kidding. But it had to be said by someone :D

why oh why did I waste the money on the JK, could have had 'that' I'd say "thing" but I love the 181's

searching the web, you'll find many more pictures of that thing. The headlights look squared off on 2 sides and rounded on the others.

It looks an awful lot like a YJ. I wonder what type of suspension and drivetrain it has (springs, axles).

Their Website:

http://www.troller.com.br/t42007/

163 cavalos... I might be impressed if I know what a cavalos was :lol:

This thing has a 4 cyl. 16 valve 3.0 L Turbo Inter cooled Diesel engine.

I'm all for it, about time Ford starting making jeeps again. I'd buy a jeep produced by Ford before I bought a Jeep produced by the krauts

Back