FREE BUMPERS AND NEW SPARE TIRE - JUST COME GET IT ASAP - PA

montana_jeepn

Hey fellow Jeepers! I have the following items I would like gone. So help me out here.

Front and rear stock bumpers off of a 03 TJ Sport.
- They are a little rough. The front one has a scuff where I took out a grand am (doesn't appear to be bent) and one of the end caps is damaged. A new end cap and it would be good to go.

Rear bumper - Mounts are bent a little and it will need mounting bolts. Has end caps, may need screws for endcaps if I can't find them.

NEW Spare tire. Yep, its new, still has chalk lines on it. Came off of my 94 YJ. Size: P215/75R15 Goodyear Wrangler

Cleaning up a bit and was going to dump them, but figured one of my fellow Jeepers may need some of it.

Let me know soon, cause if no one wants them, into the dumpster they go. Thanks!

M_J

ps I live in NE PHILLY

Very Generious Kind Sir! I have no need for the items but your willingness to share is a breath of fresh air. tug :wink:

where at in NE...I might be interested..I'm not far from you...right up Woodhaven Rd.

Is the tire on a rim ?, and I can be there as early as tomorrow.

Rob 8) :p :)

Rob,

Free and yes, its mounted on a stock steelie. Just come get it. How about right now?? No, tomorrow morning is great. lol :)

email me yagermiester20@yahoo.com with your phone# and I will give you directions in the morning, about what time can you make it? Earlier the better for me. :)

M_J

TUG, your very welcome. I'm really just sick of people saying "Do you know you have a tire in your kitchen?" .........

M_J

The fellow you have coming to get the tire is a dear friend no brother to me. I am glad to see him getting out and meeting people cause he is so shy and reserved, hehehehehehe Rob is a good guy and I hope you all hit it off. tug

Still no emails. Bumpers and tire are still available.

Rob, still interested?

M_J

test run down to Moab

Thanks Rob for coming and getting the bumpers and tire. I smile everytime I look over and not see them. Hope somebody gets some good use out of them. It was a pleasure meeting you and the wife. Hope to see you all soon!

M_J

Back