Hello from Yucca Valley, CA

jimbotaylor73

Long time jeep owner. Always a project w/ upgrades and improvements. A constant work in progress. I have a 94 YJ, 3.5 lift, 33's, rear Ford 9" w/ detroit locker. So far that is as far as I've been able to get on the upgrades. Living near the Johnson Valley Hammers, you learn to improvise. Hope to see ya on the trails!
James

Attachments

• DSCF0037.JPG
    DSCF0037.JPG
    626.8 KB · Views: 257
Hey Steelheadz and Speedy454

Thanks for the welcome. As for the 9" I didn't do the fab work I just ordered it to fit from Currie. Went and picked it up and put it in. It's a heavy sucker, so you need some help maneuvering it in. The hard part was separating the cash from my wallet and wife. I also had to shorten the drive shaft. I don't trust my welding, so when it comes to do with anything that needs to be welded I have someone else do it, but I can twist a wrench to save a few bucks. Now I'm looking to do a SOA, so if you have any tips on that, I'd appreciate it.
James

Hey Steelheadz and Speedy454

Now I'm looking to do a SOA, so if you have any tips on that, I'd appreciate it.
James

Do a search on the SOA from the upper right hand of the web page. There has been a lot of tips and tricks covered in this topic.

Back