Hello

scjeep4.7HO

What's up every body. I thought I should introduce myself. I have a 2004 Grand Cherokee Freedom Edition. I currently have a 4.7HO supercharged with quite a few other things. But I am building a 4.7 race motor to swap in shortly.

it super charged, and you have a race motor to put in it???? oh boy

ok hit me with your engine mods..... i'm happy to made the wifes a 4.7 h.o.

glad to see ya here...

I will end up with 2 complete supercharged motors. I am not reusing anything. My stock 4.7HO has a Paxton NOVI 1000, meth injection, mustang cobra injectors, F&B throttle body, SCT custom tune. The motor race will have the Paxton NOVI 2000. I have a custom (only one ever made) sheet metal intake, CNC ported race prepped heads, forged crank, bilet H beam rods, Ross racing ceramic coated pistons. I run up to 16# of boost right now and plan on going for around 25# of boost on the new motor. I have almost everything right now, minus head gaskets and timing set. Just waiting for the short block at this point.

Welcome! As I read your thread, I mused about my younger days. LOL, I'd be doing what you're doing as I was first into speed and became a wrench over that. But why'd you pick a jeep to do all that to??? Rallying?

No, I like my jeeps and I also like to be different. It's not cheap by any means. But nothing beats the looks of camaro and mustang guys after they get whooped by a full weight SUV that has 2 car seats in it LOL.

Here are a few pictures.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

jeepmotor2-1.jpg

Last edited:

Wow...here I sit in Washington and feeling damn proud of you! I totally agree with you on being unique with your jeep. That's exactly why I did what I did to my Rubicon. I built it to be an awesome rockcrawler and a
pimped out ride. I, also, agree that it's quite expensive as I still need to invest 20 K more. Adding the total cost of the jeep to the total costs of all the additions and you're looking at 65 K I have in it.
Nice sized intake you built. When I get down South, I'll be changing my intake also. Starting to modify for the heat of the desert. Left the engine crib alone so far. Still working on the body. Don't like the R.E. short arm kit so I'm thinking of going long arm.
There's a local spot where the guys drag race bikes and cars every weekend, would be nice to see you race here.

Last edited:
Back