Help me pick a front bumper...

bchcky

RE: help me eyeball this ebay jeep!

which do you guys like better? they'd both suit my needs just fine, i'm basically looking for a tough bumper that i can mount a winch on. i know ARB's reputation, but kevin's off road parts are also highly regarded on nagca.com. but here they are:

image-missing.png

ARB (keep in mind i'd have the winch ready one, so there would be fairleads where the license plate is, or....

image-missing.png

Kevin's Off Road Parts, which i can get with or without the stinger.

RE: Anyone ever used leaf springs with off center mounts?

I like Kevin's much better. Looks "badder" - also looks more functional.

ya, I like the look of the Kevin one as well. But, you really couldn't go wrong with either. They both are very high quality.

fess up now, someone voted for the ARB, nothing wrong with that, i just want to know why that was your opinion.

Door/Top options for YJ

That ARB bumper is too old-school looking. If you get that one, you'd also have to start feathering your hair, wearing a see-through mesh t-shirt, and carrying a hairbrush in your back pocket. You may also substitue Feathered hair for Mullet if you wish.

Go with Kevin's...all the way.

the Kevins bumper is awsome, i may have to go with that. I have been looking at the roackhard, and ARB, but i have a definite in mind now

Actually, I would vote Trail Ready or you can look up a friend of mine at www.dixiemfg.com. His truck bumpers are bad to the bone. I haven't seen a GC bumper of his yet. The Trail Ready spanks the ARB and the tube one above.

Nice rear departure angle and protection for extra reverse lights.

RE: Coolant leak from strange place

Well I'm going to have to vote ARB. They are the only DOT approved bumpers in the USA and I like the closed look alot better. The stinger is cool, but I don't like the rest of the bumper's looks.

The winch encased in the bumper in the ARB would look better too, instead of sitting on top like on the tube type bumper.

It may be old school, but I'm an old school guy. In my book looks, toughness both go to ARB. Now price could be another factor...

I voted for the Kevins, but I have some reservations about it. It looks great on THAT Jeep, but I think it might look a little out of place on a ZJ with less lift and tire. The ARB would look pretty good on any ZJ.

The TR bumper that redrooster posted looks good too.

I think that if the Kevins bumper was painted a darker color, (closer to the color of the Jeep), it would look better on a more stockish Jeep. I wouldn't get a color that stands out too much from the Jeep if it in not all decked out like the pictured Jeep.

That's just my opinion though

Back