how to ship

89blackYJ

hey guys, i wanted to ask yall about shipping? Because ive got some stuff i want to sell and id like to know how would i go about shipping it out if it sold? can you all be so kind as to tell me EVERYTHING there is to know about how to ship something? because im completely retarded when it comes to stuff like that. but if anyone who reads this is interested im selling a gray fold and tumble seat from an 89 YJ, two full tops-both are black denim, one has tinted windows, and a brand new 2.5 in add-a-leaf suspension lift kit with all hardware and instructions. if any of you guys are interested pm me. thanks guys.

Little stuff - USPS priority mail

medium stuff - UPS Ground

Bigger stuff - Fedex Ground

This is what I have found by trial and error to get the best prices. Lots of packing material and strong tape. Blackout any writing/words on the box.

That's about all I got.

yea dont go too big with ups or they charge you an arm and whatever other limb they can severe. fedex is what ive gotten most of my heavy items from and ups for for all the medium and light stuff like twisted said

It also matters where its going.....if its small or even medium and going over water ship it usps........larger items need to be on frieght whidh is very expensive but there is no other way even if its not going over water fedex and ups bove have strick rules on wieght and dimensions. check with both before shipping www.fedex.com and www.ups.com usps also has a web site. Good luck

Back