JKS Quick disconnects & adjustable track bar

Jesse

Just installed a 4" pro comp lift. (A month or two ago) I was just wondering if anyone had any measurements for their JKS quicker disconnect sway bar or front adjustable track bar. Any rough measurements would be appreciated.

I've got some quicker disconnects for a 2" lift on mine - I've had to screw them out quite a bit though. What measurements are you looking for?

I've also got a JKS trackbar installed. I'll do a writeup tonight on how to install that. The goal of the tracbar is to have the tires stick out past the fender flare the same amount on each side.

I'd suggest you buy teh JKS quicker disconnects for a 4" lift. They adjust to work on a Jeep with as little as 1" lift and as much as 8".

I would also suggest you get the Adjustable track bar that JKS suggests for a 4" lift.

I'd suggest you buy teh JKS quicker disconnects for a 4" lift. They adjust to work on a Jeep with as little as 1" lift and as much as 8".

I would also suggest you get the Adjustable track bar that JKS suggests for a 4" lift.

I already have both those, I'm looking for how long people have put them so they are the correct length. If that makes any sense.

This is how they currently look.

Attachments

• IMG_6286.JPG
    IMG_6286.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,286
  • IMG_6285.JPG
    IMG_6285.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5,103
Sway Bar

Extend them so your sway bar is pointing about 10 - 15 degrees up. Right now it is going down. Looks like you will probably be extending them 2" - 3".

Track Bar

For the track bar you need to center your axle.

The track bar is used to center the axle you measure off of the knuckle to frame with tires pointing straight ahead measure each side and adjust so axle is centered at ride height

track bars... sway bars.. Boy I'm glad I don't have any of that fango dango fancy jeeping stuff.

My biggest gripe with jks disconnects, and I have seen it happen to a numbe rof poeple, when they are disconnected, and attached to thaqt little nipple holder thingy you put in the frame, the sway bar will fall down and contact the tire when turning. Personally i would just pony up the extra $100 and get the currie anti rock or something similar. I have heard of people using ford ranger or toyota tacoma torsion bars and making their own.

I know how to install them and all that, I was just curious if anyone had measurements from when they did theirs. Figured I'd start there rather than from scratch. But thank you everyone for your help.

I posted that mainly because I talk about how to adjust the trackbar at the end of it. There aren't really measurements for the trackbar, you just need to make sure that the axle measures exactly the same on each side.

So, get the axle centered and the trackbar is good

Let your swaybar discos out so that the swaybar is pointed up at a 10 to 15 degree angle

and you're good.

Back