LED light bar

So I installed my 52 inch light bar, wired, mounted, and tested, works great. Yet I'm stumped as to which part of the mounts I mount the light to, and how I get it to stay at a certain angle that I want. It rotates in a circle and I can't figure it out! The mounting brackets I have are Omotor 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Roof Windshield Mounting Brackets fit for 52 inch Straight Light Bar, the light bar is WoneNice 52" 300W LED Driving Light Bar. Any help would be appreciated!!

It should stay when you tighten the little aslide bolts that mount the light to the mounts.

Well the mounts that come with the light bar are made for trucks and SUV, I bought the windshield mounts for my 04 Wrangler. When I put the light on the mounts it spins. The mounts it comes with have locking teeth, that lock into the light bar itself to keep it locked at a certain angle. Since I am using mounts it did not come with, I can't lock it to keep it from spinning or lock it at a certain angle. So I'm wanting to know if there is something I can buy that will lock it at the desired angle I want? Maybe a rubber stopper, or is there a specific thing I need to buy that keeps it locked? Thanks In advance

if you put a lock washer in between the mount and the light bar, one of those star locking washers, it should hold it. they are in the bolt/washer area at the lowes or home depot.

perhaps a whiznut would also be helpfull, or a nylock nut.

Back