looking for a comanche

olblue77cj7

I am looking for a comanche p/u 4x4 stick or auto running or not rather running in or close by chicago for under $2500

I'm near St. Louis, would sell you mine. It's an '88 4.0L auto 4wd shortbed with about 6" of lift, 32" TSL Radials. Rear axle was swapped for a heavier 8.25 from an XJ. I'd be willing to meet in Springfield.

Also has bucket seats and sunroof. It needs a little TLC, tracking down a no-start issue right now, but I know it runs pretty well. Has new plugs/coil/wires/rotor/battery/brakes. I've eliminated the rear brake bias valve and installed an XJ proportioning valve. Also has a 2" front receiver for recovery. Matching 32" spare. Plastic Bedliner. New tailgate handle and ebrake cables.

Would sell for $2100. Pic below is accurate but I've removed the gray stripe.
DSCN0562JPG-3.jpg

I can get you any pic you want, let me know. I'll add a front and rear shot below.

The hood and DS fender are completely surface rust, no rust through anywhere on the truck. Don't know how the hood and fender happened, poor paint job or something.

Would consider offers. I can trailer it a little north of Springfield if you were able to meet partway. I haven't advertised this, I built it to use and will if you're not interested.

Thanks.
DSCN0563JPG-3.jpg

DSCN0561JPG-3.jpg

Bounty__Hunter said:
I can get you any pic you want, let me know. I'll add a front and rear shot below.

The hood and DS fender are completely surface rust, no rust through anywhere on the truck. Don't know how the hood and fender happened, poor paint job or something.

Would consider offers. I can trailer it a little north of Springfield if you were able to meet partway. I haven't advertised this, I built it to use and will if you're not interested.

Thanks.
DSCN0563JPG-3.jpg

DSCN0561JPG-3.jpg

How much for the Crown Vic?

$75 at a time, but you don't get to ride in the car unless you're really bad ;)

Haven't found the no-start problem yet, haven't had time to look at it much. Half tempted to haul it down to my local shop and let them fix it.

I'm thinin about gettin a MJ and I don't know if you could answer some questions. How much of a lift can you get for them? All I've found is a 6.5". So you could probably fit 33's under yours with a 5" right? Are they easy to work on? Thanks

LR

Back