looking to buy used d30 parts.......help!

:cry: help! blew up my front d30.........need carrier, side and spider gears. no wheelin till fixed! help please? anyone have a used carrier in gc for sale?

first though.... what gear ratio are we talking.... i've got a 3.07 i have no use for... until mine blows up.. also... axle shafts and housing parts/knuckles... from a 90 cherokee, so its set up for coils

Hey man...if Snitty doesnt have the right one i may. Lemme know what your specifically looking for. I have no use for it

hey guys you all rock!! its great to be hooked up with fellow jeepers like you, i'm way up north in Dawson Creek b.c. canada.....thus the snow!......i'll send you a few pics direct if you send your email addresses to yendor_kroc@hotmail.com
i have a 93 zj with 3" procomp xj coils in front, stock fronts in the rear 4" longer es3000s and savage ugly bumpers under construction! the lift netted me 3 in the front and 3.75 in the rear. i used the relocation bracket in the front and extended the rear track bar by 5/8 on an inch, came to within 32 thou rear axle offset! not bad in my books! i'm running a d30 with 355 gears in the front, thats the one i need the carrier for! i can send a pic of the bits too! thanks for the help guys.....i'm feelin the jeep love!

Back