Man I love my jeep!

Trailmaster

I have had my tj just over a month now, I was a little skeptical after the first time out, I was used to a dodge 2500, with a 4" lift and 35's. It had 4:10's and a super low first, I think the tj is still stock in that department, but has a 4" lift and 33's, the gearing difference took some getting used to. The other thing that had me worried was the lack of flex, I was not sure if it was the wheel base that made it feel different or the sway bars. So yesterday off came the sway bar links, had to cut the lower bolts on the front, I started to fab up some pins so I can just pop them off when I know I need more travel. I took it for a quick run with everything disconnected, I didn't notice a huge change on highway, but WOW huge difference off road, I could go over everything on the trail and still all four on the ground, not talking super tough stuff but more then the average guy would try. Rolled one front up a rock about 3 foot high like nothing, and up a 20" ledge with out spinning, now I'm wondering if I do need to lock both ends? Yeah I do!

Attachments

• image-1512529631.png
    image-1512529631.png
    955.6 KB · Views: 163
  • image-2228432793.png
    image-2228432793.png
    921.6 KB · Views: 223

what the heck is all that green stuff in the back ground? ha ha ha

we have sand and desert here so a 20" ledge is unheard of. the highest we have is a curb in the neighborhood

My sway bar has been off for two years on a daily driver not sure if I could tell on road what it was doing but off road it sure got better without it I know they make disconnects for my Tj I don't think I'll wast that money

Back