My jeep is done! Pics inside...

Joopin

Super Moderator
So i decided to go for the "Jeep from Hell" look, and canned everything I have done in the past year. Now I have this flaming beast, but it gets cold pretty quick since I got carried away with the roll bar and can't put a top on whatsoever... oh and thats my mom there, her name is... um, Helga. Yeah Helga. So what do you think of my change over?

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Seriously though, that thing is pretty cool lookin. Dunno about the clearance with those flares though, and they don't look like they are going to give at all!

at that size, you don't need too much flex... its all show, i'll assume... the skulls give it a good badass character.... little excessive on the front bars... but i still like

Dude, your mom's hot!

JK

That is definatly one mean lookin show jeep! some smaller tires and it would be evil off-road.

i love the doors. now thats custom! not too sure about the flares but i am a flarel;ess kind of guy :lol:

"V"I"B"E"S" ......... Tire Ba

I like the cage and flares but all the steel on the front is a little much for me

But tell me how them flares hold up Ive been thinking about making my own like those since my bushwackers like to be ripped off when they come within 6in of a tree

I like it all. gives me some good ideas for my TJ.

P.S. and you Mom if it REALLY is (she looks about 20 or so) is hot :shock:

Not my mom.

Not my Jeep.

Very baggy MC Hammer pants.

Cool gothic-ish YJ.

Just clearing things up incase I confused anyone.

:D

I think that belongs to the set of the next Mad Max movie.
The skulls were from the two guys who got tetanus making those awful fenders. Gimme ten minutes with a torch and sawzall and it would be a cool Jeep.

The front end looks like a baleen whale's grille! Oh well, if Momma big pants likes it who cares, right?

So... I'm confused, she's not your mom??? Then is your mom's name really Helga, or was the whole thing just a sham!!! :lol:

I'm liking the back end of the roll cage... And Helga.

It's Craptastic!!!
Without the flares and the jungle gym front bumper, I'd be proud to park it in my driveway.

I like the vanity plates too.

radio install question for a 1981 CJ5

LOL, thats exactly what it is, a jungle gym. Brings me back to the third grade monkey bar races!

OMFG!!!

I know that jeep!

I believe it belongs to shannon laratt from BMEzine. (online body modification magazine)

I once saw two guys pull that thing from hooks in their back at one of the BMEzine BBQ parties. I got some pix too, but i think ppl might get a bit grossed out.

You mean her name's not really Helga :shock: :shock: :shock: ???

Back