my mom calls us jeeps snobs, what do u think?

only if you think you are better then everyone else because you own a Jeep.. or if you think your Jeep is better then any other in some way for some reason.[addsig]

Well my Jeep's better than most SUVs and 4x4s, so put me on the snob list! -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hello everyone my name is Tug and I an a Jeep Snob. Fact is well I would rather push my Jeep than drive most other SUVs on the road to day. [addsig]

It's much akin to a 12 step program! I guess I am a Jeep Snob...the first step is admitting it![addsig]

with exception to broncos, land rovers, and hummers, what else can keep up with a jeep? i'm a snob too...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>is this a fair name?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I've been called worse
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>with exception to broncos, land rovers, and hummers, what else can keep up with a jeep? i'm a snob too...
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Since when can Broncos, Hummers and Land Rovers keep up?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

I'm not a snob, I'm an "elitist"...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Simple truth #1.......yes, Jeeps are better than everything else

Simple truth #2......better than everyone?...I like to think SMARTER[addsig]

Back