Need some info.......................

Pcoz88

I saw a jeep truck(don't know what year it is yet)but it said on the windshield 4.0 litre and 4x4 for $450 and needs some work.Would that engine work in an 87' yj ,anything else on it I could use?Thanks ahead of time. :-? :-? [addsig]

It should but what year is it and I don't
know which it would be without knowing
the year of the jeep....... :-D [addsig]

Just gather some more info and these guys will hook you up. as for the truck it sounds like a great buy even if you did not break it up. just rebuild it and have two jeeps. tug[addsig]

yeah... most parts in there will fit a wrangler... thank the holy heavens that I had one in the back yard when my rear gears shattered[addsig]

i would get it if i was you. I am sure you could use parts off that and then the stuff you dont use, take it and put it on ebay or somthing, i am sure someone needs some of those parts. [addsig]

it's probably an old comanche.. grab that thing up for $450, then yank the engine, transmission, and t-case out and slap em into that yj...you'll need motor mounts and some other stuff, but check with advance adapters and they can hook you up with the info you need[addsig]

Commanche (MJ), snatch that thing up. Don't butcher it, wheel it hard for that price. Commanche's are cool, getting pretty rare on the trail. I'd like to find a 2.5L 4x4 shortbox MJ to wheel.

If it's got the metric ton package, it'll have a Dana44 rear axle that will almost bolt right in to your YJ, it will need the spring perches moved.

The 4.0L will bolt in place of your 4.2L.[addsig]

Back