New baby Terry on the way

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty stoked to let you guys know that I'm expecting my second kid here shortly (around Halloween). This time its ...

A Girl!

Bay (my 2 year old son) was hoping that the new baby would be a pirate, but he's cool with a sister. For my part I'm excited. I've heard that girls are easier going than boys (at first that is).

Congrats Terry. But I hate to burst your bubble there old man but I just survived raising my daughter to the grand age of 18 (going on 28)...and after 16 years of %^#~*!!, after the terrible twos I got to say my 26 year old son was way easier to raise than my precious daughter. Where do you think I got all that grey hair from?

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Terry! I have two sons and two daughters. And I have to say girls are easier to deal with in the beginning. It's when they get old enough to start dating that starts driving you nuts!

Congratulations on the new jeep you'll be adding to your family!!!

Oh yea, and the kid too :D

Lol well terry I have a boy (11) and a girls that is (9) and trust me the boys are much Easyer lol congrats

wow thats awesome! cheers man, i love seeing threads like this after being offline for a couple days :)

Congrats terry. I raised two girls and one boy. With the boy, i only had to worry about one boy. With the girls, I had to worry about all the boys in the neighborhood.

X 2 Steady.foot My daughter is 14,ugh wanting to date.I keep telling her to tell her "boy friend" that if he treats her wrong I am willing TO GO Back to jail...lol

Only problem with my 9 year old son is the hospital bills from some of the stupid crazy things he does.

Congrats Terry!!! I have an 8 yr old daughter that's a little tomboy... It's been easy so far but I'm terrified of when she starts dating!!!

Congradulations to you and your wife. I have raised both and honestly I don't know which was harder boys or girls.
They both push your nerves to the limit.
Here's Praying for a Happy, Healthy baby girl.

Back