new cherokee!

jeepjeep!

Its no secret im a cherokee lover! So when the new cherokee came our I was kinda let down, I serviced a new cherokee at the shop with the hemi and their nice! But just not what I expected from jeep, until now! I was surfing around the other night and came across new options for the cherokee! lifts and bars and wheels and stuff, . .I came across this factory customized cherokee and yes its still very luxurious but I think it would hold its own offroad ! Im in love!!!

ForumRunner_20111027_122500.png

wow, that thing looks like a beast.

From everything I've read the new Grand Cherokee is selling well and considered a success. Jeep is calling it "the most awarded SUV ever"

Since its introduction, the 2011 Jeep® Grand Cherokee has captured 30 awards from an array of opinion-leading publications, television and on-line media outlets, journalist associations and industry organizations making it the most awarded SUV ever..

It is a beast. .any jeep person can appreciate it, have you seen the truck? Is it ever going into production? I have been seeing a new military jeep too! Hmm

man, i just can't get the hang of that truck

they should restyle the truck. it looks like a wrangler that someone chopped in half and threw a bed on the back half.

I have been seriously considering finding a 05-07 Hemi grand, 1-ton SAS, an atlasII and beating the crap out of it.

I figure I could have a nasty DD/trail rig with plenty of power and luxury for about $14,000

they should restyle the truck. it looks like a wrangler that someone chopped in half and threw a bed on the back half.

Actually your right, the "truck" is actually AEV's JK conversion kit, its like a 21K option.

I saw a j8 wrangler conversion at the offroad expo on Pomona. Donavee jeep had one made with a mopar kit. The stickered it at 60k with the new high output v6. It looked sick, buti don't see myself spending that much.

82cj7son said:

It is. There is a mod kit for about $6,000 that fits onto a wrangler unlimited after the purchaser chops and welds they have this...

Attachments

• image-705079206.png
    image-705079206.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 291
  • image-4281066454.png
    image-4281066454.png
    369.2 KB · Views: 291
The gladiator is a lil longer. .the cherokee would be a sweet rescue or service vehicle like twra wildlife rescources

I personally prefer the jku to the jku truck, but I think I would consider it.

I saw a brand new diesel
Grand Cherokee an hour ago. One of the navy pilots was driving it to get to the island. Looked nice from behind & diesel is a huge plus

Couldn't have been to new. Chrysler dropped the diesel in 2009 when they split with Mercedes. It was there 25,000 dollar motor.

Whoa, really? That sucker looked brand new and spotless in beautiful burgundy paint. Maybe he has been deployed a while and it was kept in storage

I love the 2012 truck proto type, just tired of them talking about it and not building it. I would rather it be like the scrambler was though, a convertable truck. Does anybody know what the real reason was that they quit making the scrambler?

Back