New from Western North Carolina

gippersdad

Hello all, and thank you for welcoming me to your forum. I have been reading your posts for a while, but just registered myself today. This is a great place to get answers from others who have been down this road before.

I am not an off-roader, to be honest...but I love my Jeep. It's an 89 YJ *******ized (can I say that here) from a total loss rebuild. As I work on it, I find parts from all kinds of Jeeps, making it a challenge to ever know what parts to order. That's where you guys come in. I get a lot of help here.

The Jeep is my DD, but it's usage differs from day to day because I own two separate businesses. One business has me on the highway alot, doing inspections. The other, has me pulling a 16 foot trailer, moving things around. I bought the Jeep because it seemed to be a vehicle that could do both...even when it snows (when it's your business, you don't want days off).

Anyway, thanks for having me. Hopefully I will be able to help others, based on my experiences.

God Bless,

Kennedy

Welcome to Jeepz Kennedy, I knew nothing about Jeeps when I bought mine and got on this site, there is alot of Jeep knowledge here.

Back