New Member...

JHoersten2

Hey guys, just wanted to poke my head up and say hey, as i am a new member. I'm happy to join the *fading* group of XJ offroaders...

2001 XJ sport, front hooks, 10" subs, and other 'decoration'.
...so mostly stock, but looking to build.

glad to be here.
oh yes, and does anyone live around the lake/mchenry/dupage county area in IL? it'd be nice to have someone to ask questions/show me a thing or too if the time came...
thanks

-joshua

RE: Selectable Locker

Cheers from Jersey... XJs rock.

Hi,

JHoersten2 said:
it'd be nice to have someone to ask questions

Well, assuming the stats are correct (and they aren't), there are 4,698 of us here....

Welcome :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

RE: Steering box, comment & question.

Hey there, welcome to Jeepz! Looking forward to watching the build of your XJ.

Fading schmading... Since when has Chrysler eliminated a good idea and never brought it back?!?

oh wait...

My XJ'll be around for as long as it is possibly repairable, so from one to another, welcome :)

From Metro Detroit, not terribly close to IL, but I could be a lot farther, and I LOVE unnecessary road trips :mrgreen:

Jeep video

thanks guys!

as much as i'd love to post problems the jeep is having time to time... i have an incredible warranty whereas if ANYTHING breaks on the jeep in the next 4 years, it only costs me $50 per trip to the dealer to fix it all....

great place this america...lol

RE: Jeep video

That sounds nice and delightful... Although I have never had any terribly MAJOR problems with mine, the dealership has cheerfully raped and pillaged my checking account to fix whatever I took it in for... But they were always very prompt and pleasant when doing so :mrgreen:

1996 Audi A6 AWD

JHoersten2 said:
whereas if ANYTHING breaks on the jeep in the next 4 years, it only costs me $50 per trip to the dealer to fix it all....

So, in 3 years and 364 days...I can predict all your tires will be slashed, engine will be completely blown to pieces, and the body will look like it was driven off of a cliff...after it was beaten for a few hours with a 45lb sledge hammer.

Yep, I sure wish I had a warranty like that :lol:

88Wrangles said:
So, in 3 years and 364 days...I can predict all your tires will be slashed, engine will be completely blown to pieces, and the body will look like it was driven off of a cliff...after it was beaten for a few hours with a 45lb sledge hammer.

Yep, I sure wish I had a warranty like that :lol:

you know it....

i've already asked about the transmission...the engine...the drivetrain. ALL covered. hell, i've already brought it in for $1200 worth of damages AND it was covered in mud. Not a question asked... what helpful people!

-j

RE: What Kind of tires?

New Member here as well.

i have a 94 Grand Cherokee ZJ Limited with the 4.0

Im putting a 3 inch rustys lift on it, and 31 inch Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs (Im getting the whole set for 250!)

fell free to help me in any way, becasue i dont know much!

RE: Let

SailorDave said:
New Member here as well.

i have a 94 Grand Cherokee ZJ Limited with the 4.0

Im putting a 3 inch rustys lift on it, and 31 inch Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs (Im getting the whole set for 250!)

fell free to help me in any way, becasue i dont know much!

you and i are in the same boat, buddy.......

-j

Back