new to me

phattie

RE: Vacation in Colorado

hello jeepz.com! I finally got mine! I'm still new to this world and trying to figure out the whole YJ XJ and TJ thing (I do know CJ, I'm not that sheltered). I found a beautiful red 00 4.0l with 54,000miles.
image-missing.png

i read the post about inserting a pic but i don't know if it will work.
BTW what kind of miles do you get out of these things, I hear they are prettey much bulletproof with some TLC.

RE: round headlights

Welcome to the board!!! And I don't know about bulletproof, but I know I can't find any in junkyards around here, and I see more Jeeps around here than anywhere else I go!

RE: Happy New Year JEEPZ!

Welcome to the board. Congrats on the new Jeep!! You'll love it!

The pic isn't working. You just need to put the address location of the pic in you're trying to show. For example:
bannerbothzia1-3.jpg

By looking at your pic address, it looks as though you have some extra code in there.
(If you are using IE) To find the address of pic, right click the pic, and click on "properties". A window will pop up with some info on the pic. You want to copy the URL or address. It should end in a .jpg .gif or .bmp suffix.

All of the "&.src=ph" and "detail?.dir=630c&.dnm=" messin' it up.

:D

Re: RE: round headlights

phattie said:
hello jeepz.com! I finally got mine! I'm still new to this world and trying to figure out the whole YJ XJ and TJ thing (I do know CJ, I'm not that sheltered). I found a beautiful red 00 4.0l with 54,000miles.
image-missing.png

i read the post about inserting a pic but i don't know if it will work.
BTW what kind of miles do you get out of these things, I hear they are prettey much bulletproof with some TLC.

Congrats on finding your Jeep and welcome to Jeepz.com!

Back