new to the site

tow_hook

hello, i'm brian from western pa. i belong to a bunch of local clubs in the state of pa. i have 4 jeeps.. and spend more time fixing then i care too...

my 93 xj is sorta krawler comp rig i competed in the r/c rocks club challenge back in april....took 5th missed 4th by 2 points...

my 95 yj is my daily driver and was pasted down in my family

the 02 wj is the wife's toy.. and the one taking most of my time right now darn wires... errrrrrrrrrrrrrr
the 19?? 3b is ours... we bought it as a Anniversary gift a few years back, and it's moved from home to home... but now all 4 are sitting here... it's a long term project... most likely to be restofided... the vin tag is off a 1955 cj 5.. so have have yet to pull the vin off the frame, and re tittle it..

we both wheel, and that's how we met.... i've been wheeling 13 years... in most of the eastern upper states.. the wife about same....

see ya round....

thanks see ya round... my daily driver wheel cyclinder took a dump, and the rusted line with it.. so i'll get that fuse checked over the weekend.. after all saturday is go topless day....:)

thanks, i will (post ) as soon as i figure out how, and can get back on....

Back