newbie needs help!

leslea

my 94 grand cherokee laredo won't start. no crank, nothing....battery is fine, security has been reset, changed the coil, doesn't even try to turn...any ideas?[addsig]

do any of the interior things come on? lights, beeping, etc? totally dead? does it crank?[addsig]

what did u check ur battery with a volt meter or a amp meter......because u may have enout volts but not enough amps t start ur jeep and everything may still work on the inside of the jeep....it also might be something as simple as needing ur battery terminals cleaned....happend to me a few weeks ago checked the battery with a volt meter and had 12.6 and everything in my wrangler worked justdidnt have the amps....i got mad as h$%l :-x too cuz i coudnt figure out the problem until my g/f's dad came by an looked at my jeep and it ended up being that i needed to clean my battery terminals :-D [addsig]

Just had the same problem. Sears "forgot" to clean the terminals when the put the new battery on - and they also broke one of the terminal leads to the battery.[addsig]

Back