Not a Jeep I know.........

montana_jeepn

.....but I thought I would show off the latest addition. This is my 03' Yamaha R1 that I picked up two weeks ago. Have almost 500 miles on it already.

Anyone else here have bikes as well?

M_J

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Pics didnt come up.But,that is a very nice bike.Perdy darn fast too!

It is pretty <smile> Typical female comment. LOL It's RED, what was I supposed to say?? :roll: :roll:

I prefer alot more speed in my bikes and being able to open them up with out getting a ticket...
image-missing.png

This is my 86 250R that is stroked 3 mm and is on Alcohol and N03...does 4.3 sec in the 1/4 mile on sand... :twisted:
image-missing.png

This is my daily sand driver a near stocker taken at the cinders OHV area in Flagstaff Arizona :p

I have the 03 Yamaha R6 in the same paint scheme, but Im selling it next week. Ins payments are a bitch :evil:

I have the 03 Yamaha R6 in the same paint scheme, but Im selling it next week. Ins payments are a bitch :evil:

Hmm... lets see bikes and jeeps go hand in hand...

94 honda cr 125
89 honda cr 250
99 yamaha blaster 200 (wifey needed something)
97 honda cbr 600 f3 smokin joes edition
02 honda shadow vtx
and my personal favorite
96 honda z50

if you want pics of stunts or any of these feel free to ask but i didnt want to post pics of everything

by the way i seen a new R6 next to me at a light the other day... he only seen my my rear tire after that too bad 60% of those on bikes out there have no clue how to ride.

these jap bikes are taking over the world... nobody has a sense of bad-ass anymore

Sweet ride Montana_jeepn, I love that new R1/6 decal scheme with the flames. My friend has the same bike, same micron pipe and zero gravity wind screen, hotbodies makes a nice eurokit for those. My friend bought some black viynal decal , copied the flames on the side fairing and put it on the wind screen, nice touch.

I have had them all! jap, cruisers, rockets and harleys.

Gotta say the most comfy bike I ever had (and sortof still do) 84 honda night hawke 750s.

Also had a 65 honda cb450 which was a all original, original owner (my dad) show bike (my first and last show bike)

65 harley P.O.S. that never ran right.

2 1974 1/2 yamaha trial 175's (dirt bikes)

and now 02 honda cbr f4i which is going up for sale in the spring whan the new cbr 1000's are out.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Kletusjeeps, Ya, i wanna see some of your stuntin' jps4jeep@aol.com I have been into stuntin for a couple years now, started our own club back in may, reckless endangerment, but have not been too active since my friend looped his 03 gixxer 1000 last month (totaled)

Most of the massachusetts rider in DTE are from the town I live in!

Thanks Everyone for the compliments! I love all the attention my bike gets when I fly down the road. Was out riding till 12 last night. Course I had a cute little blonde on the back who had never ridden before who was loving the ride. :D

Utah and jps4jeep - Very nice bikes! I bet that 250R is a blast! I had a XR250R when I still lived on my folk's ranch. They are a lot of fun!

I'll admit it, I'm a HD fan myself, it will just be a few years before I can afford one. mmmm....maybe a 26th bday present to myself next year??? :lol:

Here are some pics of a few of my friend's bikes. The Yellow F4i on the far right is my old bike.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

And the real reason we ride bikes :wink: .....(this is my friends 03' R6 and the tail of my old bike)

image-missing.png

M_J

Saying your too good for a f4i???

I bet I can drop you R1!!!!

JK Never raced an R1, in my current configuration I have only lost a top end race to a gixxer 1000 (the one that was totalled)
1/4 mile times are just about the same as most stock/just a pipe superbikes.

What did you have done to your old f4i??

So far for performance I have
D&D full exhaust
K&N filter
Smoothed ram air ducts
Yoshi cams
C&C flowed heads
ollins steering stabilizer
Power commander with custom dynoed map (my friend works at a harley dealership with a dyno and did it for free!

Gearing is still stock
tires stock rear is sort of a slick hehe

As for looks,
competition werks fender eliminator, I have a hot bodies with tail intergrater but haven't put on yet!
custom Billet auminum front blinkers with clear lens
LP short stalk IV rear with clear lens
Cycles 58 clear tail lens
rear hugger
zero gravity double bubble screen
yellow ion head lamps

Thinking of custom paint and polished frame for a winter project but I could really care less about the looks. Considering NO2, but I thin it is fast enough as it is!

I need a seat warmer like that where do I order one for my Jeep????
hehehehehehehehehe :) :) :) :)

Back