One more lift question.....

studmanken

Alright, so I decided to go with the Rusty's Off-Road 4.5" lift, but I was thinking about getting the Interco Super Swamper TSL/SX or the Super Swamper TSL/Radial. This is also my daily driver so I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either on-road and off. I'm leaning towards the SX so any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

I like the Truxus for the over all preformance tire off and on. I have not ran them but know three folks with them and they are all happy. tug

WJ Grand Cherokee Stock front lower control arms

Tug-n-pull said:
I like the Truxus for the over all preformance tire off and on. I have not ran them but know three folks with them and they are all happy. tug

I'll second that. A better choice for a daily driver.

I've run both, and I've seen some buddies with the TrXus.

You don't want the TSL/SX for a daily driver, it's more suited for the trail. It's tough as nails but is bias-ply so it rides rough and flat-spots easily. Tough to balance.

If you're going with the 4.5" lift on an XJ, I'd recommend the 32"x10.5" TSL Radial. It's the most aggressive TSL Radial and has great road manners for such an aggressive offroad tire.

I haven't seen enough of the TrXus offroad or high-mileage to really say one way or the other on them.

Back