PA 1" Body Lift Parts

Hey guys,

Stupid question, not really important. I finnaly got my PA 1" Body Lift for my TJ. Got a few extra parts I was not expecting to recieve with it. It came with the grill supports which I was told the PA 1" BL's dont come with, along with one other part which I just cant figure out. Its a hollow "box" with two holes drilled through the opposite sides. As far as I know, it isnt needed with a 1" body lift. But, what is it for and why was it included? lol

-Rob

TPS

i had somthing like that the box thing with my lift..wasn't in the instructions or anything like that and i called him and they told me it was for jeeps with auto trans..for somthing...i wasn't paying too much attention cause i really didn't need it..call 'em up and find out..

That box sounds like the one that goes on the bed of trucks. It may just be an extra part because that same kit is used on Jeeps and on a Ford Ranger )for example. Follow the directions, and you should be fine. When I installed the 3 " lift on my friends Ranger, we had a few extra parts.-al

It's just not the same when you put something together and there are NOT any extra parts!! It seems like there is always something that is left over when you get finished.

I believe those box thingy's go under the grille. on each side there is a bushing and I believe they space them down.
image-missing.png

You can kinda see it on the bottom right of this picture, this is just a picture I found on the web.

The shoud drop is not needed, but I would do it, lets say your motor mounts are a little beat up, when you give the engine a hard throttle, the motor will lift slightly, and it is just that slight motion that could cause your fan to bite into the shroud. I would put them on just in case.

Back