Paragon"Toys For Tots" November 1st and 2nd

stinkycheeseman

This event will start at Paragon Adventure Park in Hazleton, PA on Saturday November 1st, 2003. Paragon Adventure park has graciously donated the use of the park to us again this year at a discounted rate. If you have any type of four-wheel drive vehicle please come and join us. The cost is $20 and a new unwrapped toy per vehicle. A portion of the entrance fee will be donated to the U.S. M. C. R. Toys for Tots program. This event is open to all four-wheel drive vehicles, including dirt bikes and ATV’s. Paragon Adventure Park has over 15,000 acres of trails for every skill level and vehicle. This event will include guided trails or if you or your club attends with 3 or more vehicles, then you may explore the parks trails with your own group.On November 1st and second

Not only is this a great chance to vist the park, but an opportunity to put a smile on the face of a child who may other wise not recieve presents for the holidays :cry: . Many times off roaders just like motorcyclists are tagged with the idea that we are inconsiderate. I know along with countless others this is not common or true, but it is a mold which we were given. Let's break this mold and throw some mud on it :twisted: , and prove that we care! Let's climb some rocks and play in the mud for the kids! Do it for the kids, because they truly need our support :D .

ima talk 2 my team and see if they want to head up for a day we should get a lot rollin up so im like 50% in :D

i wish i could go, but i'm busy that weekend, as well as broke. they (bmja) are parading near my hometown on sunday the 2nd, so i wanted to see that, but i just have to figure out where the route is.

Oh man how awesome, thanks for the tip about this event Mike. This is so good. I will check the schedule, everyone that can shoud come!

Lady
(Heather)

Is this a just show up type of deal or do you need to register??? Sounds like a great event!
Anybody know how it would be if I wanted to take my 7 yr old (is it a suitable environment for him)?

Cracked Exhaust Mainifold

Twisted,

I saw many dad/son bondings while I was up there the weekend I went. There were lots of little tykes on motorbikes and atv's and just some tooling around here and there. It seems a very neat clean place that could be quite family oriented and consious.

Just my opinion.
Lady

Hiya Everyone,

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to come up on the 1st. Things are just so busy around here and I will be moving the next week. I hope everyone has a great time and I hope to get up there real soon. T hanks for letting us know about this mike!

Lady :roll:

Back