Parting out 92 Wrangler

Jeepr89

I am parting out a 92 Wrangler that was in a front end accident. I have everything except the frame, I have two new fenders, the tub, all the seats, seat brackets, transfercase, transmission, rearend. If you need anything e-mail me at Jeepr89@yahoo.com
Later Evan

Alternator question

do you have soft doors ,soft top, frame?

I do have the soft top and frame, some guy e-mailed me the other day about it but if he doesn't get back to me I'll let you know.
Evan

Rear seat from CJ7

Hey Evan... What is the color/condition of the seats??? Didn't happen to get a hardtop with it did ya???

Hey, i need the fabric door handle on the inside of the door. my buddys ripped mine off, have that for sale?

what color interior?

I have the soft top, the seats are gray and look like they are in decent shape, e-mail me about a price on the tub, no fabric door handles. Thanks Evan

I could use a drivers side seatbelt... the whole assembly except the female part that attaches to the floor. Mine has a big rip in it. Is your interior gray? If so throw me a price!

I e-mailed you, and asked if you wanted the top, or the hard half doors too. You must not have recieved my e-mail. E-mail me and lets see if we can get in sinc that way. Sorry for the confusion, Evan

Darn Bearing Carrier!!!

evan,I just checked my e mail, I did not recieve anything from you. I am very interested in the top. p.m. me or email again if you would. Thanks 8)

what about that female passengerside seatbelt piece? from the side of the chair to the tub secured by that one torx bolt?

Back