Parting out a 92' YJ

jeepfan555

Re: AWD Jeep bike

Well about 2 1/2 years ago I hit a tree with my 92' wrangler, I bent the frame and messed up the front axel and front passenger side so the insurance company totalled it. I am now finally getting around to trying to sell some parts off it. I am wondering if anybody would be interested in getting any parts from it. Here are the specs: 92 wrangler Black with half doors. The passenger door plastic panel is cracked but the doors are in pretty good condition. I am keeping the transmission, transfercase, rear axel and driveshafts. Anyone interested let me know, I do have lots of parts available like the soft top frame and a brand new bestop soft top with tinted windows only used about 2 weeks. Also i have solid upper sliders. I also have soft upper sliders and zipper upper windows. Please let me know.... Also if anyone is intersted, I am located in Putnam County, NY. Less then an hour north of NYC and about an hour south of Newburg.

what color/style sliders are they... sharp/round corners? one way sliding/two way sliding?

How's the engine?
Is it a 4.0?
Steering shaft? and steering box?
I also need brake lines...
I know where Putnam is, I'm 1.5 hours from you.

Shoot me an email when you have a chance

richsia@yahoo.com

All upper sliders are square corners and they slide only one way. The soft upper sliders are in ok condition and the Hard sliders are in great condition ready for paint. They have a black primer on them(I used they with just primer and it looked fine)

TwistedCopper said:
What are H4 conversion headlights???
I just put a set on my jeep about 2 weeks ago. It's the lens for the light and replaceable halogen h-4 bulbs. This way when your lights burn out, you just have to replace the bulbs. You can get the h-4 bulbs in a blue tint also. The light is similiar to the ones used on BMW's but not quite as bright.

Back