Pictures of my modified Rubicon

campingnut1973

Well, after about a year, I have got my jeep ready for anything...U all have helped me make decesions and advise and I appreciate it, and here r some pictures of my rubi. Some of the pictures r when I had a 2 inch lift, and couldn't stand it and had to go bigger...seems like somebody told me I woud when I installed the 2 inch. The mods include diff warn skid plate,warn oil skid plate, steering box skid plate, 3.5 rubicon express superflex, old man emu shocks front and rear,steering stabalizer(old man emu), front and rear adj. track bar, upper rear control arms, 33x12.5 Mickey Thompson baja claw radials, Mickey Thompson alloy classic II wheels, jks swaybar disco's, arb bumper with a 9000 warn winch....and I have a rock bumper that will be here in a few weeks and then it will be done for know.....till I decide to go bigger, which I am already thinking. I have done alot of mudding with the 2 inch lift, and I can't wait to try this out. Let me know what u all think, and once again I appreciate all the advise and chatting.

http://www.jeepz.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/5228

Last edited:

sweet ride, i bet that thing is great to go muddin with!

Nice RUbi. Let's see some pics of all that $$$ in action!!!

Sweet lookin' Rubi but I could do without all those UGLY orange "T"s all over the place. :D :lol:

Sweet!! (except for the full doors.........just a personal preference ;) ) Love the Rubi's........in a perfect world I'd have one. Good to see you're gettin' 'er muddy!!!!

south442 said:
Sweet lookin' Rubi but I could do without all those UGLY orange "T"s all over the place. :D :lol:

So, what, South..............don't tell me you're a Vandy fan!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back