Playstation 3

cjs1974

Brand New Never Opened factory Sealed with receipt, Talladega game included 60 gb
St.John's, Newfoundland will ship 2-3 business

Last edited:
this guy thinks he has a lottery ticket. wait a couple weeks & get them at retail. my kids want a wii, so i told them to sell their ps2 stuff on ebay & buy it with that. they got $240 for it ( wii retail for 249)so i told them i would take them after x-mas & get it. they learn a little lesson & we dont pay 600 for one to try to get it before christmas.

Just a little insight i heard today about the ps3... once you buy a game/dvd and use it on YOUR ps3, you can not use it on any other ps3 out there, so that means no taking a game or movie over to your friends house... what a rip off

I propose we start a new area for spammers to post in, you know, spam zone or something like that.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

$1,100? Just mail me one and I'll send a check to the return address... Okay?!?!?!

That is a rip off. I have one for sale for 725$. It's been years since I posted. I sold all of my jeeps but now me and my fiance have a 2003 wrangler x so hopefully I can start posting some more. Just curious. What is the biggest tire I can fit on a wrangler x without a lift? Thanks

this guy thinks he has a lottery ticket. wait a couple weeks & get them at retail. my kids want a wii, so i told them to sell their ps2 stuff on ebay & buy it with that. they got $240 for it ( wii retail for 249)so i told them i would take them after x-mas & get it. they learn a little lesson & we dont pay 600 for one to try to get it before christmas.

Boy, are your kids gonna be ****ed off at you. I can pretty much guarantee you won't see a store that has one in stock until late next summer.

That is a rip off. I have one for sale for 725$. It's been years since I posted. I sold all of my jeeps but now me and my fiance have a 2003 wrangler x so hopefully I can start posting some more. Just curious. What is the biggest tire I can fit on a wrangler x without a lift? Thanks

With an '03, you can fit 31's no problem..........maybe 32's?? I've been runnin' 31's since I bought mine with no problems whatsoever.

around here in panama city most stores are getting a dozen or so delivered by fed ex every couple days. i just have to show up at the right time.

here an update did my round of stores this morning on the way to work, found a ps3 at wallyworld on the beach, & every one i stopped at were scheduled for shipments of wii's. so i guess the moral of the story is be patient & don't pay over retail.

Back