Rocker Guards

blazntn

I have recenly seen adds in Quadratec and some other jeep mags that sell rocker guards. Does anyone know of a company that sells them with the slider bars, and attach to the body mounts not the frame?

Why would you want it to attach to the body mounts rather than the frame?

relay help with new engine

i have also seen rocker gaurds that mount flush against the body. the metal has a 90 degree bend in it and bolts to the floor where the side step would bolt on to....this is the set-up i think i will go with...(building my own rocker gaurds :lol: )

Steel rims and tires

west747 said:
i have also seen rocker gaurds that mount flush against the body. the metal has a 90 degree bend in it and bolts to the floor where the side step would bolt on to....this is the set-up i think i will go with...(building my own rocker gaurds :lol: )
This sounds like the ones on my rubicon.

http://www.spydercustoms.com

Rocker Knockers with Rock slider

I believe is what you are asking for.

image-missing.png

I think a company from Houston makes those. I will get you a link for them as soon as I find it.-al

That is a Poison Spyder rockers that is on the pictures. You can also check some brands and there's a lot of them out there that are very nice also. As for me I went the WARN way brand as I got their front, rear bumpers/tire carrier.

GoodLuck

Back