Rubicon Question please help

SrgntChill

I'm at a loss for words...

Say for instance while you were in Iraq your wife finds that you are in need of a replacement car. Say a Rubicon was in order what features would be a must have to make your welcome home a welcoming event? We all know nothing says love like a real SUV. What else is a wife to do?

so your getting your husband a rubi? Sweet! As far as I know there arn't many options for the Rubicon cause everything is on there already including D44s in front and back. The options you get to choose from are just the Transmission and colors I think. Go build one at www.jeep.com just to be sure. Oh and they charge 100 bucks more for the electric lime green. Make sure he USES the RUBICON! Sorry I see way too many just driving around on pavement....

RE: I

You know I will!!! I love them myself we are outdoors people I want to see about the tent too, Electric lime green will we need that? We have a plot of land the Rubi will look great on:) We have a family car now we need one for just him you know? To help him feel at home in the heated garage:)

Electric lime green is just a color... I would go for black myself. Your the best wife ever! What a suprise to get back from hunting Osama to find a brand new Rubi in your garage!

I am sure red and black is the way to go here:) I try, so thanks for noticing. More than anything my interest was peeked when I saw the Rubi came in two sizes and one had a larger backseat:) Off roading good times ahead.

Make sure it has the full hard doors. They are an inexpensive option, but if you don't buy them when you buy the Jeep they cost a fortune ;)

If it's mainly going to be just the two of you in it, I'd get the original. It looks a little sportier and the back seats are the same size, but the Unlimited has more space. The original Wrangler has a shorter wheelbase and is a little better suited for offroad - but both will do better than any other vehicle you can buy off the lot.

Buying your husband a Rubicon! What a woman! Do you have a sister???

(Just kidding - already happily Married :) )

Great advise I will use this information this weekend I believe:) I do have a sister but much like you she is already spoken for. I love the finer things in life a good beer, garbage plate, great outdoor and a good ball game(we'll get um next year boys, somebody fire Babe Ruth he has failed us) :) I am lucky I have found a good man love that loves me for the person I am determined to be. Logical women are and odd breed but I clean up good") :twisted:

RE: 1058193

I wish I actually got notification that my hero will not be home for the holidays so I had to put my plans on hold

Can I have one?

Just Kidding. Sorry to hear you will be apart for Christmas :(

RE: thanks

SrgntChill said:
I wish I actually got notification that my hero will not be home for the holidays so I had to put my plans on hold

We're praying for him around here. :)

Back